Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Watch City of God Online

City of God (2002)

Streaming City of God (2002) Full Episode




R - 130 min - Crime, Drama - 30 August 2002
IMDb Rating : 8.7/10


Director : Fernando Meirelles, Kátia Lund
Writers : Paulo Lins, Bráulio Mantovani
Stars : Alexandre Rodrigues, Matheus Nachtergaele, Leandro Firmino, Phellipe Haagensen
City of God was Incredible

I knew nothing of this film before I saw it by chance in a rare Pub open screening, but boy was I glad I got the chance to take a look. I was riveted all night - I completely ignored my friends! I thought it was an awesome re-enactment of a true story - powerful, moving, raw, real - and even funny in parts. I walked away afterwards, beaming. It's rare a great film like this is made, especially these days. I gave it ten out of ten. Please see it if you can.


Watch City of God (2002) Trailer :


Download City of God

Download City of God

No comments:

Post a Comment